Monday, November 11, 2013

This week  I see more of the Tachysoma sp. it appears that they are multiplying rapidly (Patterson 2003). My micro aquarium is becoming very dirty in appearance with a great amount of debris at the bottom of the tank. I'm starting to see very little diversity in my aquarium as a matter of fact I only noticed 4 different organisms. Next week is supposed to be my final view of the aquarium for the semester and I am planning on identifying all of the remaining organisms and seeing which ones have completely disappeared and which have flourished and I will publish my findings for all to read. Patterson D.J. (Print) Free Living Freshwater Protozoa Washington DC 2003. McFarland, Kenneth [Internet] Botany 111 Fall 2013. [cited 11 Nov 2013]. Available from http://botany1112013.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment